Startup Onramp is a training and mentoring program for first-time startup founders. iNQ will be delivering this program in Townsville in February 2019.
The program comprises of 12 weekly workshops following a logical progression from idea validation to product development, customer acquisition, investment and growth. The workshops are delivered by the Program Facilitator and supported by guest presenters from the local region (including entrepreneurs, investors and subject matter experts) who also assist with mentoring of the teams.It also culminates in a pitch night at the the end of the program allowing all startups to present their ideas or products.
It is expected that at the end of the program founders will:
– Have defined their market offering;
– Have validated their ideas with the market and experts;
– Improve their start-up skills and understanding of the startup landscape;
– Develop a viable business model with revenue streams;
– Be able to pitch to gain co-founders, investors or enter an accelerator program or in competitions.
If you’re interested in being a part of Startup Onramp, register your interest by completing the form below.