InnovationNQ offers participating members access to events, programs as well as a number of distinct workspaces, in which to explore their creativity, develop their entrepreneurial capabilities and harness the power of collaborative innovation.
WORK WITH US: Applications now open to work with iNQ and James Cook University as our Entrepreneur in Residence and grow the North Queensland innovation community.
Looking for a mentor? Advance Qld HotDesQ participants are making themselves, their experiences and knowledge available to help you on your own journey.
EOIs required by THURS NOON 9 Feb.
Email your interest to email@example.com , with:
- Your name
- Your business/startup
- Your preferred mentor from the list
- Why you want a mentor (50 words or less)
Hot DesQ Mentoring EOI
APPLICATIONS CLOSED – CHECK BACK LATER IN YEAR FOR OUT NEXT EIR CALL OUT
Innovation NQ and James Cook University invite all interested people to consider coming to the beautiful tropical city of Townsville, North Queensland, Australia as our Entrepreneur-in-Residence from February – May 2017 (14 weeks).
- Contribute to leading activities within the startup community.
- Expose JCU students, staff and iNQ members to new trends, opportunities and challenges in entrepreneurship and global changes in production and knowledge production.
- Provide pathways for students to gain tools to build the local startup ecosystem, may include supporting the development of student club/spaces and cross disciplinary staff networks.
The ideal candidate will have a) expertise and experience in founding a high growth enterprise, b) have undertaken leadership roles within a startup community, c) have experience working within, or with, universities.
2017 JCU-iNQ Entrepreneur in Residence Opportunity